Legacy Line CEO, Karim Ghandour Speaks at the 4th GCC Family Wealth Forum
Legacy Line CEO, Karim Ghandour spoke on the Middle East Family Offices and Current Trends panel, discussing Investment in the GCC region at the 4th GCC Family Wealth Forum at the Rosewood, Abu Dhabi this week.
The GCC Family Wealth Forum brings together families of significant wealth from across the region to explore best practice within family businesses and investments, helping families to be alert to risks and ahead of the curve on some of the major opportunities available.
- Do You Have to Inherit to Be Wealthy?June 11, 2017People often refer to the ‘wealthy 1%’ of our society
- How to Prepare Your Child to Inherit the Family BusinessMay 22, 2017Family business used to be a way of life and it was
- No Need To Hide From DMCC, DWC and JAFZA Free Zone FinesMay 16, 2017The UAE’s Free Zones are some of the most accessible
- UK Use New Tax To Clamp Down On Foreign Property OwnershipMay 8, 2017London has long been a global honey pot for high-end
- How to Future Proof your Family BusinessMay 1, 2017The three generations phenomenon has long been a