Legacy Line present to the President of Lebanon
Legacy Line Founder and CEO, Karim Ghandour was proud to address the audience and join the panel at the recent “Family Wealth Management: Creating Trusts and Structuring Succession” conference organized by The Institute of Family and Entrepreneurial Business at the Lebanese American University on Thursday the 23rd of March.
As an independent certified estate planner, Karim shared his knowledge, experience, and foresight with attendees, discussing the role of trusts in estate planning. Other topics pertaining to trusts and succession included their structure, security, legal and insurance aspects.
A key outcome of the event, were recommendations on Trust Law which were raised later on at a meeting at the Presidential Palace with Michel Aoun, the Lebanese President. Legacy Line MD and Family Business Strategist, Marianne Saghbini represented the team and is part of the new initiative led by Dr. Sreih from the Lebanon American Univesity
The Legacy Line team have lots planned for the coming year. Follow us on social media for the latest family governance and succession news
- Do You Have to Inherit to Be Wealthy?June 11, 2017People often refer to the ‘wealthy 1%’ of our society
- How to Prepare Your Child to Inherit the Family BusinessMay 22, 2017Family business used to be a way of life and it was
- No Need To Hide From DMCC, DWC and JAFZA Free Zone FinesMay 16, 2017The UAE’s Free Zones are some of the most accessible
- UK Use New Tax To Clamp Down On Foreign Property OwnershipMay 8, 2017London has long been a global honey pot for high-end
- How to Future Proof your Family BusinessMay 1, 2017The three generations phenomenon has long been a